Salary: £24k - £34k DOE
Ready to GO ALL IN as part of our brilliant team?
Here is your chance to make a big difference within our agency as we embark on a new chapter – one where we GO ALL IN to deliver exceptional results.
We’re looking for somebody with experience in a PR or integrated marketing client services role to manage and drive client relationships, providing a first-class account management service every step of the way.
You will become a client expert, supporting our clients with everything from project management right through to supporting the creation of campaign plans and strategies that get to the core of their challenges.
With support from the wider team, you will understand the detail of each campaign we execute, interrogating data at every stage to drive results and ROI.
This role is central to our core proposition to ‘Go all in' for ambitious people and projects through our integrated campaign model approach.
We’re looking for someone who wants to grow personally and professionally – and who is excited to lead on strategic client accounts.
- Key contact for assigned clients
- Day to day coordination and organisation of assigned client accounts
- Management of actions in agency project management system to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Creating briefs for studio specialists
- Proactive research and opportunity spotting
- Ability to build strong relationships with the media
- Media monitoring set up and management
- Time and budget tracking and reporting
- Managing and updating media lists
- Content creation
- Developing reports for key client accounts
- Media relations and proactive pitching support
- Social media support
- Event management support
The ideal candidate:
- 12-18 months of experience in client account management
- Experience working in a busy agency environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of using a project management system
- Proficient in the use of media monitoring platforms
- Creative with the ability to feed into campaign strategies
- Proactive with the ability to spot opportunities
- Super organised and skilled at using your initiative
- Comfortable briefing partners (i.e. designers, videographers, producers, editors, etc.)
Not essential, but great to have:
- Property / tech sector experience
- Proficient with content management systems (WordPress, HubSpot, Hootsuite, etc.)
The role includes:
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Annual performance-related bonuses and salary increases
- Private medical insurance
- Pension company contribution 5%
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Cost of living salary review annually
- Flexible and ‘virtual first’ hybrid working environment
- Employee assistance programme (with confidential counselling service)
- Wellbeing programme (We’re accredited by the Workplace Wellbeing Charter)
- Professional development planning and support
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- Regular team socials (walks, lunches, annual trip)
- We always close over the Christmas period
A bit more about us….
We are an integrated marketing and PR agency. Businesses hire us to execute their campaigns because they need help crafting stories that get them seen, heard and remembered.
We know that profile and performance services cannot live in silos – they're far more effective and powerful when you connect the two. That’s our specialty and why we’ve been able to keep our clients happy for over 19 years.
What really sets us apart from other agencies is our people – we’re masterful specialists and really know our stuff. But we also get a real sense of joy out of what we do.
It’s such an exciting time to join us – we’re winning lots of new business, we’re building lasting relationships with our existing clients, we’re hiring brilliant people and we’re revved up to turn our clients’ ambitions into reality. What are you waiting for?
We’re committed to the wellbeing of our team and flexible working is the norm, mixing virtual working with office-based collaboration.
Equality, inclusion and diversity are at the heart of Active Profile and we’re fully committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Interviews commencing immediately. We’ll close the opportunity as soon as the role has been filled.
Questions? Email email@example.com